TV Commercials of the 70's and 80's

Here are some listings of my seventies and eighties commercial compilations culled from the thousands in my collection. I'm always open to trades (VHS and DVD)--but if you have nothing to trade, email me anyway (pgsaur at frontier dot com OR hugo1000faces at gmail dot com) if you are interested in anything here!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Looking For Someone?

I just wanted to mention that I have many thousands of commercials from the seventies and eighties that are not listed here. If you are looking for a particular celebrity, I may have more with them. For instance, on my New York City local tape, I have the Dial-A-Santa ad with A Christmas Story's Peter Billingsley. If you were interested, I also have him in three or four Hershey's Syrup "Messy Marvin" spots, as well as ads for Longacre Franks, Curad bandages, Lifesavers, the Darth Vader collector's case, and McDonald's. So email me if you are looking for anyone in particular, you might be surprised...
[7/17/14 add: I have recently posted a list of celebs in my collection, so check it out for particular folks...]